Refreshing cilantro dressing with fresh cilantro, pine nuts, parmesan, and lemon juice. So good over a salad or as a dip.
It’s been too long since I shared a tasty salad dressing and this one is the mother load of all dressings. It’s actually a life changer. No lie. It’s that good and I’m super excited to share it with you guys! This salad dressing will totally change the way you look at a bowl of greens. This homemade bright green dressing comes together in about 5 minutes and you can pour it on about anything.
Fresh and citrusy with a little garlic kick. All made in a food processor with fresh cilantro leaves, garlic, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, lemon juice, oil and vinegar. Pour it over your chopped greens, toss it with pasta, quinoa, spoon it over chicken, fish or shrimp. You can also mix it into chicken or tuna salad. Or if you run out of ideas, eat it with a spoon (that good!).
If you try Cilantro Dressing, don’t forget to leave feedback and a rating.
Cilantro dressing with pine nuts, parmesan, and lemon juice! It’s such a refreshing dressing to add to all your salads.
Yields: 3/4 cup
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2–3 Tbsp. water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste and pulse couple more times. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Dressing will slightly thicken when chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Keywords: salad, fresh, summer,