Light, fresh, and full of flavor! This Mexican corn salad with lime dressing is the perfect summer side.
If you’re looking for something new to try with corn, then this Mexican corn salad is just for you! It’s made with farmers market veggies, zesty lime dressing, and crisp bacon. It’s such an easy side for your next BBQ.
This corn salad is one of our favorites to make in the summer time. I love the simplicity of the ingredients and that it goes with just about any main dish. This Mexican corn salad with lime dressing is a very similar variation of the salad. It starts with fresh sweet corn.
You can cook the corn any way you like. Then add in your favorite summer herbs. I love cilantro, fresh oregano, or parsley. You can also add dill, chives, or spring onion. Toss in the tomatoes, red onion, and bacon.
For the dressing you want to mix olive oil, lime juice, and garlic. Toss it with the salad and add in your cheese if you like. You can use Cojita cheese which is basically a Mexican version of feta but it is sometimes hard to come by, so crumbled feta is a good substitute.
If you try Mexican Corn Salad with Lime Dressing, don’t forget to leave feedback and a rating.Print
Light, fresh, and full of flavor! This summer corn salad with a Mexican twist is the perfect summer side.
- 4 ears fresh corn, cooked any way you like + kernels cut from cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs*
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp + crumbled
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Cojita cheese, optional**
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, herbs, and bacon.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Optional, stir in cheese.
*You can use a variety of your favorite herbs: cilantro, parsley, dill, chives, oregano.
**Cojita cheese is a hard, crumbly Mexican cheese very similar to feta. Feta cheese can be substituted.
Keywords: summer, bbq, fresh, healthy