Refreshing cilantro vinaigrette with fresh cilantro, lime juice, and cumin. It’s so good over a salad or as a dip.
Yields: 3/4 cup
- 2 cups packed cilantro leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or other neutral-tasting oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- To Make it Creamy: Add 1/2 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt.
- To Make it Spicy: Add 1/4 teaspoon or more of red chili flakes.
- Leftovers: Store the vinaigrette in an airtight container for up to 5 days. It will slightly thicken when chilled. Shake well before serving.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 157.8 mg
- Fat: 18.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: salad, fresh, summer,