Cilantro dressing with pine nuts, parmesan, and lemon juice! It’s such a refreshing dressing to add to all your salads.
Yields: 3/4 cup
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2–3 Tbsp. water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste and pulse couple more times. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Dressing will slightly thicken when chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Keywords: salad, fresh, summer,