Simple, yet flavorful quinoa salad with edamame, spinach, fresh herbs, and feta cheese, tossed in a zesty lemon ginger dressing. It’s a delicious side or turn it into a main by adding your favorite protein.
Love quinoa salads? Try our Butternut Squash and Cranberry Quinoa Salad.
There is nothing better than a bright and fresh veggie-loaded salad with zesty dressing to brighten your taste buds. This quinoa salad is loaded with edamame, spinach, red bell pepper, garbanzo beans, and cilantro. Then tossed in the most delicious zesty lemon ginger dressing. The dressing just has to be one of my favorites!
I used my go-to olive oil and lemon combo that I flavored with fresh garlic and ginger. The ginger gives the dressing a very subtle taste. Just make sure to chill the salad so all the flavors have time to blend together.
This salad is easy, fresh, and affordable to make. You can make it the day before and find all the ingredients at just about any grocery store.
If you try Quinoa Salad with Spinach and Feta, don’t forget to leave feedback and a rating.Print
Simple, yet flavorful quinoa salad with edamame, spinach, fresh herbs, and feta cheese, tossed in a zesty lemon ginger dressing.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa*, cooled
- 8 oz. cooked edamame
- 4 cups baby spinach, lightly packed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup crumbed feta cheese
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (approx 2 lemons)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- For the salad, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until blended. Cover the salad and chill for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- In a small bowl or jar with a lid, whisk all the ingredients together until combined.
*1 cup uncooked quinoa approx yields 3 cups cooked quinoa, however, I recommend you measure out your cooked quinoa for accuracy. To cool the quinoa quickly – transfer to a bowl and place in freezer and toss occasionally until cooled. Do not use hot quinoa or it will soak up a lot of the dressing and the salad will be dry.
Keywords: side, meal prep, meatless