“No shoes, no shirt, no problems” is a good way to sum up my week. Thank you Mr. Kenny Chesney for a great song!
I’ve been enjoying a little mini vacay in the sunny FL with my love and friends this week. Sun, tanning oil, and a drink in my hand are my only necessities. I think I like it. A LOT!
The place we’re staying at has an amazing, full stocked kitchen (yeay for me!). So I haven’t completely gave up my cooking duties this week and personally love the idea of making my own meals (if I want) when I travel. I tend to eat healthier that way. Always a plus!
So, with that said I love hummus, especially with fresh veggies. It’s a healthier alternative to other dips.
Mediterranean Layered Dip is a simple, quick twist on a traditional hummus. Store bought roasted pine nut hummus, layered with smooth, rich Greek yogurt, chopped cucumbers and tomatoes. Topped off with slices of olives and crumbled feta.
Simple, effortless, delicious!
Incredibly easy Mediterranean dip with hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and feta.
- 10 oz. roasted pine nut hummus
- 1 cup nonfat Greek plain yogurt
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 med. tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves (not ground)
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and oregano. Season lightly with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a shallow dish, layer hummus, Greek yogurt, chopped cucumber, and tomato. Top off with sliced olives and crumbled feta.
- Serve with your favorite pita chips.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 273.7 mg
- Fat: 21.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Protein: 9.5 g
- Cholesterol: 13.6 mg
Keywords: greek, easy, no cook, dip