A crowd-favorite dip with cream cheese, feta cheese, roasted sweet peppers, and dill. Served with veggies and crackers.
Love hot dips? Try our White Cheddar and Cranberry Dip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Feta Cream Cheese Dip
A quick and easy appetizer perfect for any occasion, including the holidays! This feta cream cheese dip takes about 10-minutes to whip up. It’s baked until bubbly hot and served with crisp veggies and crackers.
It couldn’t be easier. Plus it can be mixed ahead of time and baked later. If you love feta cheese, this is the dip for you!
Ingredients for Feta Cheese Dip
- Cream Cheese: you’ll need an 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Feta Cheese: If possible, get a block of feta cheese in brine and crumble it yourself. It’s moister, milkier, and way more flavorful.
- Roasted Red Peppers: store-bought jarred sweet peppers, whether whole or cut into strips both work. You’ll want to dice them for this recipe.
- Sour Cream: Make sure it’s not fat-free sour cream.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic is the way to go. I do not recommend garlic powder.
- Dill: I recommend fresh dill for this recipe. Dried dill just does not taste the same.
- Red Wine Vinegar: It’s going to add some tangy kick to the dip.
- Red Chili Flakes: It gives the dip little heat. Feel free to add more to taste.
How to Make Feta Cheese Dip
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, roasted peppers, sour cream, garlic, dill, vinegar, and red chili flakes. Using a hand mixer beat the mixture until combined. You can also throw everything into a food-processor and pulse until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased 1-1 1/2 quart baking dish. Bake at 400 F for 25-30 minutes.
How to Serve Feta Cheese Dip
This hot feta cheese dip makes a great appetizer to pair with fresh crisp veggies, such as:
- Red peppers
- Sugar snap peas
- Grape tomatoes
It also serves well with whole-grain crackers, pita chips, or pita bread.
Need more inspiration? Check out How to Make a Vegetable Platter for all the tips & tricks on how to make the perfect veggie platter with dips.Print
A hot dip that everyone loves! Made with cream cheese, feta, roasted sweet peppers, and fresh dill. Served with veggies and crackers.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced dill
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until blended. Or add everything into a food-processor and pulse until combined.
- Transfer to a greased 1 – 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until warmed through and slightly golden on top. Serve with veggies and crackers.
- Leftovers: Leftover dip can be stored in an airtight container up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave or oven.
- Make Ahead: This dip can be mixed the night before. Transfer to a baking dish and store covered in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
Keywords: warm dip, easy appetizer, holidays