Greek corn salad with avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, and olives, tossed in refreshing dressing with mint. It’s fresh, bright, and goes with so many dishes!
One of our favorite main dishes to serve along side this salad is our Spicy Honey Chicken and Sweet Potato Kebabs! The combo of flavors is so amazing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Summer is not over yet and that means we’re eating all the corn salads! This Greek corn salad with avocado is so easy to make and tastes like no other Greek salad I’ve shared before.
The secret is all in the fresh ingredients and the best Greek dressing. Instead of using the traditional oregano in my dressing, I added fresh mint and let me tell you that it was a total game changer!
This dressing just might be my new favorite.
What are the ingredients in Greek Salad with Corn and Avocado?
It’s basically your traditional Greek salad ingredients but with addition of corn and avocado. So we have cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, olives, feta, corn, and avocado.
What is the best dressing for Greek Salad?
I would say my Greek Vinaigrette recipe is my go to! However, since this Greek salad has corn, I added little honey to bring out the sweetness of the corn and completely omitted the garlic. Also, I added fresh mint, which adds fresh component to the salad.
How to Make Greek Corn Salad with Avocado – Step by Step
First, prepare the dressing, by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and set aside.
Second, combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add the dressing and toss until combined. Taste for salt and pepper, before serving.
Tips for Making Greek Corn Salad with Avocado:
- use fresh, sweet corn for best results
- let the corn completely cool before tossing into the salad
- to quickly cook the corn: bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add corn and wait for the water to come back to a boil, then set a timer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove the corn from the water and cool before cutting kernels off the cob
- if you’re not a fan of mint, substitute 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
More Greek Salads To Try:
If you try Greek Corn Salad, don’t forget to leave feedback and a rating.Print
Greek corn salad with avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, and olives, tossed in refreshing dressing with mint. It’s fresh, bright, and goes with just about any main dish!
- 3 ears fresh sweet corn cooked + cooled, kernels cut off the cob (about 2 cups)
- 4 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted olives (green or kalamata)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped mint
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- First prepare the dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and set aside.
- For the salad, combine all of the ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add dressing and toss until combined. Taste for salt and pepper, before serving.
- There are few substitutions you can make: mini cucumbers – sub 1 English cucumber, red wine vinegar – sub apple cider vinegar, fresh mint – sub 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- To quickly cook the corn: bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add corn and wait for the water to come back to a boil, then set a timer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove the corn from the water; cool before cutting kernels off the cob.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 175.4 mg
- Fat: 15.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.1 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 11.1 mg
Keywords: seasonal, summer, avocado