A hot dip that everyone loves! Made with cream cheese, feta, roasted sweet peppers, and fresh dill. Served with veggies and crackers.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced dill
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until blended. Or add everything into a food-processor and pulse until combined.
- Transfer to a greased 1 – 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until warmed through and slightly golden on top. Serve with veggies and crackers.
- Leftovers: Leftover dip can be stored in an airtight container up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave or oven.
- Make Ahead: This dip can be mixed the night before. Transfer to a baking dish and store covered in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 479.2 mg
- Fat: 23.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Protein: 9.4 g
- Cholesterol: 78.3 mg
Keywords: warm dip, easy appetizer, holidays