Easiest and most delicious way to enjoy green beans! These green beans are roasted until tender and browned, and then, tossed with garlic and parmesan. Super addictive!
These oven roasted green beans just might be one of the easiest sides you will ever make! Only 4 basic ingredients, one pan, and you have yourself one addictive side.
I’ll be the first to admit, I’m not a huge fan of green beans at all, however, roasted green beans is another story. These are a total game changer! They’re tender, slightly charred, and flavored with garlic and parmesan. They definitely have a little kick to them. Super good on their own or as a side to your steak, chicken, veggie bowls, or salads.
- 2 pounds french green beans*, ends trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the green beans on two rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast until tender and browned, stirring occasionally, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the garlic and parmesan cheese. Toss really well to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy.