Easiest and most delicious way to enjoy green beans! These roasted garlic green beans are roasted until tender and then tossed with garlic and parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the green beans on two rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast until tender and browned, about 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Remove from the oven and while keepng the green beans on the baking sheet, add the garlic and Parmesan cheese. Toss around to combine. Best served immediately.
- Depending on the size of your baking sheet, you may only need to use one sheet. Do not overcrowed the beans, otherwise, they will steam instead of roast. Some overlapping is okay.
Keywords: easy, steak, dinner