Whip up this easy homemade Greek Vinaigrette in just minutes for authentic Greek flavor with most ingredients found in your pantry. With just the right hint of lemon and garlic this vinaigrette comes together in 5 minutes in a mason jar (if you have one) or any container with a lid. It will leave you craving more salad!!
I use this vinaigrette recipe 99.9% of times on any dish that I want to “Greek up” a little. It has the perfect balance of lemon, garlic, and oregano flavor. It stores really well in the refrigerator up to one week and the best part is you can use it over and over on green salads, quinoa salads, pasta salads, or pretty much any type of salad that requires some type of vinaigrette and/or dressing.
Here are some of my favorite recipes with Greek Vinaigrette: Avocado, Tomato, and Spinach Quinoa Salad; Greek Italian Chopped Salad; Grilled Summer Salad with Greek Vinaigrette; Greek Chicken Salad Pita Pockets
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed with side of your knife then peeled*
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 3 pinches of salt
- 10-15 grinds black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or any type of container with a top. Cover and shake vigorously until combined. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Stir before serving.