Whip up this easy homemade Greek salad dressing in just minutes for authentic Greek flavor with most ingredients found in your pantry.
Yields: 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed with side of your knife then peeled*
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 pinches of salt
- 10–15 grinds black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or any type of container with a lid. (I love this all-in-one dressing shaker). Cover and shake vigorously until combined. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Stir before serving.
*the garlic flavor gets stronger the longer the dressing sits, so if serving the dressing immediately, you can add minced or pressed garlic, otherwise, smashed garlic works great here as it gradually flavors the dressing
Keywords: authentic, easy, healthy