Creamy frozen yogurt bars is a delicious treat made with Greek yogurt, fresh berries, chocolate, and coconut.
Frozen Yogurt Bars
This frozen yogurt bars recipe makes the perfect refreshing snack. Easy to whip up, healthy, and packed with delicious ingredients.
Made with no refined sugar, instead sweetened with honey, and packed with cranberries, coconut chips, chocolate chips, and fresh raspberries. I also added heavy cream to these bars to give an extra creaminess.
This recipe is also easy to customize with different fruit and additional add-ins. Just keep reader to find out how!
Ingredients for Frozen Yogurt Bars
You’ll need the following ingredients to make frozen Greek yogurt bars:
- heavy cream
- Greek yogurt
- chopped walnuts
- dried cranberries
- fresh raspberries
- chocolate chips
- coconut chips
Feel free to customize this Greek yogurt bars recipe to suit your taste. Here are some ideas:
- Try adding different berries, such as blueberries or chopped strawberries.
- Don’t like walnuts? Try almonds or even granola.
- Instead of dried cranberries, try dried apricots or raisins.
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bars Recipe
In a bowl, beat heavy cream with a hand-held mixer until firm peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, walnuts, cranberries, honey, raspberries, and chocolate chips. Fold in the heavy cream.
Line a small rectangular dish with parchment paper and spoon the yogurt mixture into the pan. Top with additional raspberries, chocolate chips, and crushed coconut chips. Cover and freeze overnight.
Storing Greek Yogurt Bars Recipe
Store sliced yogurt bars in the freezer in an airtight covered container for up 1 month.
More Easy Desserts
- Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Almond Clusters
- Coconut Date Bites
- Almond Coconut Chocolate Bark
Incredibly easy frozen yogurt bars made with cream, Greek yogurt, fresh berries, chocolate, and coconut.
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 (7 oz.) containers plain Greek yogurt, whole milk or 2%
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 tsp. crushed coconut chips
- In a small bowl, beat heavy cream on high speed with a hand held mixer until “firm peaks” form (thick and creamy), about 3-4 minutes.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, walnuts, cranberries, honey, raspberries, and chocolate chips. Fold in the heavy cream.
- Line a rectangular pan (I used a 7X5X3-1/2 glass tupperware container – similar size pan will work) with parchment paper (leaving extra paper on the sides) and spoon the yogurt mixture into the pan, smoothing out the top. Sprinkle with the extra raspberries, chocolate chips, and crushed coconut.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove the frozen yogurt from the freezer and let stand at room temperature for 20 minute before removing from the pan.
- Run a thin-bladed knife around the edges to loosen the yogurt. Pull the yogurt out of the pan by the parchment paper. (If you find that the yogurt does not loosen up or come out, let it sit for another 5 minutes or so and run the knife again around the edges. It should come out easily with the parchment paper).
- Remove the parchment off the yogurt and cut into 1-inch slices; serve immediately.
- Store sliced leftovers in the freezer, covered.
Keywords: yogurt dessert, healthy, frozen, summer