Fresh pineapple mango salsa is sweet, tangy, and so flavorful. It’s the perfect salsa to enjoy with tortilla chips or as a topping over chicken, shrimp, and so much more!
Pineapple Mango Salsa
Enjoy this fresh pineapple mango salsa recipe all summer long! It is sweet, tangy, and incredibly easy to make. Made with sweet pineapple and ripe mangoes.
It pairs great with classic tortilla chips or as a topping over grilled chicken, shrimp, tacos, and so much more.
Ingredients for Pineapple Mango Salsa
To make pineapple mango salsa, you will need:
- red bell pepper
- red onion
- lime juice
- olive oil
How to Make Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe
Finely chop the pineapple, mango, red bell pepper, jalapeño, red onion, and cilantro. Add to a large bowl.
Whisk together the lime juice, honey, and olive oil. Pour over the salsa and gently stir with a large wooden spoon. Season with salt, and stir again.
For best flavor, cover the salsa, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Before serving, stir and taste, and if needed, season with additional salt. Feel free to add more cilantro too!
Few Tips and Notes
- Use fresh pineapple and ripe mango. Check out my tutorial on how to cut mango in this post. To save on prep time, pick up fresh-cut pineapple at your local supermarket.
- Season well. Taste and season before you refrigerate the salsa and after it had time to sit. Feel free to add more honey, lime juice, or cilantro!
- Avoid bottled lime juice. Your salsa will taste so much better with fresh lime juice.
What Goes with Pineapple Mango Salsa?
- Chips: Chips and dip is always a winner for summer cookouts, pot lucks, or just about any occasion!
- Tacos: Add this pineapple mango salsa to tacos, taco bowls, or lettuce wraps.
- Topping: It also pairs amazingly with grilled meats and seafood.
- Salads: Add a spoon or two to your favorite salad for extra flavor.
Pineapple mango salsa is sweet, tangy, and so flavorful. It’s the perfect salsa to enjoy with tortilla chips or as a topping over chicken, shrimp, and so much more!
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 medium ripe mangos, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine together the pineapple, mangoes, bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro.
- Whisk together the lime juice, honey, and olive oil. Pour over salsa and gently toss to combine. Season with salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Before serving, stir and taste for salt. Feel free to add more lime juice, honey, and cilantro too! Recipe yields about 6 cups of salsa.
- Few Notes & Tips: For best flavor, use fresh cut up pineapple and ripe mangoes. Avoid using canned fruit. Taste and season salsa before and after you refrigerate it. Feel free to add more honey, cilantro, and lime juice. Use only fresh lime juice.
Keywords: fruit salsa, summer, easy appetizer