Pineapple mango salsa is sweet, tangy, and so flavorful. It’s the perfect salsa to enjoy with tortilla chips or as a topping over chicken, shrimp, and so much more!
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 medium ripe mangos, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine together the pineapple, mangoes, bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro.
- Whisk together the lime juice, honey, and olive oil. Pour over salsa and gently toss to combine. Season with salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Before serving, stir and taste for salt. Feel free to add more lime juice, honey, and cilantro too! Recipe yields about 6 cups of salsa.
- Few Notes & Tips: For best flavor, use fresh cut up pineapple and ripe mangoes. Avoid using canned fruit. Taste and season salsa before and after you refrigerate it. Feel free to add more honey, cilantro, and lime juice. Use only fresh lime juice.
Keywords: fruit salsa, summer, easy appetizer