Refreshing salad with watermelon, cucumber, arugula, feta, and balsamic glaze. It’s a delicious combination of ingredients that will leave you craving more!
Watermelon and cucumber salad with arugula, feta, and balsamic glaze is something I could not get enough of on our recent trip to South Carolina. It’s insanely refreshing and light salad to enjoy on a patio or by the pool. I think the cold juicy watermelon combined with salty feta and sweet balsamic is what makes this insanely addictive. The key is to chill the watermelon. I usually cut it up into cubes and then chill in the refrigerator before tossing with the rest of the ingredients. I also like to add a light sprinkle of kosher salt over the salad but it’s totally optional.
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cut into cubes and chilled
- 1 cup English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup baby arugula, lightly packed
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Balsamic Glaze*
- kosher salt, optional
- In a large salad bowl, gently toss together the watermelon, cucumber, and arugula.
- Drizzle lightly with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with feta. If desired, lightly season with salt.
- Serve immediately.