If you love artichoke and spinach dip then you will love this salmon! Artichokes, spinach, greek yogurt, and parmesan just to name a few of the ingredients that make up this delicious dish. Made all in one pan in the oven.
My first salmon recipe guys. I’m feeling a little embarrassed actually. We eat salmon almost on weekly basis and the fact that this is the first recipe I’m sharing with you…well I have no excuse for that. Not sure why it took me so long but this one is a keeper.
It’s a simple oven roasted salmon with delicious artichoke + spinach mixture. It’s new, fresh, and different. Here how it goes.
ROAST the salmon halfway through. You want it to be almost done but still pink and spongy on the inside.
MIX the topping ingredients. You have cream cheese, greek yogurt, parmesan, garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts. You can literally eat this stuff by a spoonful but don’t. It tastes even better a top of salmon.
TOP the salmon with the mixture and continue roasting until the salmon is completely cooked and the artichoke mixture is heated through.
Ton of flavor and delicious texture is the end result. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or fancy weekend dinner party. Now go make some.
Make it. Snap it. Show it. Instagram @littlebrokenblog or snapchat → littlebrokenblg
- 4 fresh skin-on or skin-off salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, really softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt (I used full fat)
- 2 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or finely grated
- ½ cup lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- ¾ cup roughly chopped canned artichoke hearts (not in oil)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. Place the salmon (skin-side down, if applicable) on a baking sheet. Drizzle oil over the top of each salmon fillet, just enough to coat, and rub it over the salmon with fingers or pastry brush. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, then top with lemon slices.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until the outside is opaque and the inside is still pink.
- While the salmon is roasting, prepare the artichoke + spinach topping.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, parmesan, and garlic. Stir in the spinach, and then gently the artichokes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and top each fillet evenly with the artichoke mixture. I kept the lemon slices on but you can discard. Transfer the salmon back in the oven and continue roasting for additional 4-6 minutes or until the salmon is completely cooked and the topping is heated through. Serve immediately.
© Little Broken. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or claim my work as your own. Feel free to Pin, Tweet, Facebook and share away with a link back to the recipe post. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and link back to this recipe.