Chopped autumn salad with bacon, apple, cranberries, feta, and pumpkin seeds. Tossed in a simple, yet flavorful honey apple cider dressing. It’s crunchy, salty sweet, and loaded with flavor!
In my opinion, Thanksgiving is all about the sides and this chopped autumn salad is the perfect green salad to add to your holiday table. It’s loaded with crispy bacon, crunchy Honeycrisp apple, sweet cranberries, salty feta, and toasted pumpkin seeds. Served on a bed of fresh romaine lettuce and tossed in a tangy sweet honey apple cider dressing.
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4-5 strips cooked bacon
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and medium chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- 4 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper. Serve immediately.