Chopped autumn salad with bacon, apple, cranberries, feta, and pumpkin seeds. Tossed in a simple, yet flavorful honey apple cider dressing. It’s crunchy, salty sweet, and loaded with flavor!
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4–5 strips cooked bacon
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and medium chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 4 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1–2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Keywords: autumn salad with apples, fall harvest salad, fall apple salad, autumn salad dressing