Delicious and easy spread with cream cheese, greek yogurt, smoked salmon, cucumbers, and herbs. Spread this on morning bagel, sandwiches or serve it with fresh crisp veggies and crackers.
Rich, creamy smoked salmon spread is an easy — but very sophisticated spread, appetizer or dip. If you LOVE smoked salmon, you gotta make this spread! We love it over bagels in the morning or as a spread on sandwiches.
It’s made with cream cheese, greek yogurt, smoked salmon, cucumbers, green onions, and dill, with a squeeze of fresh lemon. The combination is absolutely amazing! Smoky, creamy, herby, and lemony. Usually this spread goes hand in hand with cucumbers so I added fresh shredded cucumbers into the actual dip. So good and so fresh! Just make sure to get all the excess moisture out the cucumbers really well before adding with the rest of the ingredients or the spread will become watery.
You can make this spread up to a day in advance. I personally love it the next day as all the flavors have enough time to marinate and come together really tasty.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. smoked salmon, flaked
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup peeled + shredded hothouse cucumber, squeeze out excess water*
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 2-3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with smoked salmon until salmon is mixed in with the cream cheese.
- With a spoon, stir in the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.