Overnight chia seed pudding made with wholesome ingredients and no refined sugar. Thick, creamy, and perfect healthy snack! Made with 6 simple ingredients, one bowl, and a whisk.
- 3/4 cup milk (whole cow’s milk)
- 2 (5.3 oz.) containers of Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Vanilla Yogurt (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of fine sea salt (about 1/8 tsp.)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- fresh berries, granola, toasted coconut flakes or sliced almonds, to serve
- Add all ingredients except chia seeds to a medium bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. Add chia seeds and whisk to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. You want pudding-like consistency in the morning.
- In the morning, give the pudding a good whisk to evenly distribute chia seeds that have settled on the bottom. Spoon into individual serving dish and enjoy chilled with desired toppings.
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days. Serves 4 (1/2 cup serving size).
- add additional time to chill the pudding
- nutrition information is only for the pudding and does not include the toppings
Keywords: on the go, easy, make ahead