Spring inspired salad with roasted salmon, creamy avocado, and crisp vegetables, tossed in fresh cilantro vinaigrette. If you want lunch and dinner all in one then this salad will satisfy just that!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet, with or without skin
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Fresh lemon, optional
- 2–3 heads romaine lettuce, about 8 cups chopped
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers or 1/2 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced or chopped
- 1/2 – 1 cup croutons
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Fresh chopped dill, to taste
- Fresh chopped basil, to taste
- Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. Drizzle with olive oil, just enough to coat, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through and easily flaked. Cooking time will vary on the thickness of the salmon. Remove the salmon from the oven and give it a nice squeeze of fresh lemon juice, optional. Lightly flake with a fork into bite-size chunks and set aside to slightly cool.
- In a large serving bowl or platter, add romaine, radishes, cucumbers, avocado, croutons, and green onions. Top with the flaked salmon, dill, and basil. Serve with Cilantro Vinaigrette drizzled on top.
- Nutrition information is only for the salad. See cilantro vinaigrette for its own nutrition.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 333
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 161.5 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.6 g
- Protein: 29 g
- Cholesterol: 58.3 mg
Keywords: dinner salad, fresh, healthy, seafood