Delicious sweet toast with creamy mascarpone cheese spread and fresh berries!
- French Brioche bread, sliced (or any other sweet bread, such as Challah), optional-toasted
- Fresh fruit or berries, such as sliced peaches, sliced plums, raspberries, or blueberries
Cheese Spread yields: 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- sliced almonds
- In a bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, ricotta, vanilla extract, and honey; mix until combined. Chill 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the mascarpone mixture on sliced Brioche and top with fresh fruit. Serve immediately. Optional, drizzle fruit toast with honey or sprinkle with granola and/or sliced almonds.
- Fruit: Feel free to use any variety of in-season fruit. Fresh fruit works best for this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 slice with spread
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 6.5 g
- Sodium: 458.1 mg
- Fat: 19.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Protein: 11.9 g
- Cholesterol: 52.9 mg
Keywords: toast, breakfast, sweet bread