- French Brioche bread, sliced (or any other sweet bread, such as Challah), toasted (optional)
- fresh fruit (sliced peaches, sliced plums, raspberries, blueberries)*
Cheese Spread yields: 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- sliced almonds
- In a bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, ricotta, vanilla extract, and honey; mix until combined. Chill 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the mascarpone mixture on sliced Brioche and top with fresh fruit. Serve immediately.
- Optional: drizzle fruit toast with honey or sprinkle with granola and/or sliced almonds.
*you can use any type of assortment of fresh fruit