Who said fruit salads are only for summer? This super easy fruit salad combines popular winter fruit with 2-ingredient lightly sweet and tart syrup. So healthy, fresh, and vibrant! Perfect for holiday dinners, parties, or potlucks.
- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (from about 1 large pomegranate)
- 2 asian pears, seeded + chopped
- 3 persimmons, chopped
- 4 mandarine oranges, peeled + segmented
- 1 large honeycrisp apple, seeded + chopped
- 1 Tbsp. liquid honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 1–2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruit together. Pour syrup over the fruit and toss to coat. If desired, drizzle with additional honey. Serve immediately.
- Whisk together the honey and lemon juice until combined.
this salad is meant to be lightly sweet and tart
Keywords: healthy, easy, fruit dessert