White cheddar cranberry dip with homemade cranberry sauce and fresh cranberries. It’s salty, sweet, and so festive.
- 2 cups Extra-Sharp White Cheddar cheese, shredded (2 Tbsp. reserved)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 (12 oz.) bag fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat an oven-safe baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the white cheddar and cream cheese. Fold in the cranberry sauce and fresh cranberries.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake 18-23 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the reserved cheddar cheese and place under a broiler for few minutes until the cheese is melted. Keep an eye on it as the cheese burns easily.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries burst, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cranberry sauce recipe makes more than what the dip calls for. Therefore, you will have some leftover.
- recipe adapted with slight changes from Cooking Stoned
Keywords: cream cheese dip, cheese cranberry dip, holiday, Thanksgiving