Juicy heirloom tomatoes tossed with cucumbers, avocado, onions, and cilantro. This is the best summer salad to make!
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe heirloom tomatoes, about 2 large, cut into thin wedges
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Add the tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, red onions, and cilantro to a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- For best flavor, do not store tomatoes in the refrigerator. Instead, keep them on your counter at room temperature.
Keywords: summer, fresh, bbq, easy, healthy