Bright summer salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, mozzarella, and basil, tossed in a tangy-sweet vinaigrette.
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes, halved, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 (8 oz.) container small mozzarella balls, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, mozzarella, red onions, and basil.
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and honey. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the salad and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Leftovers: Store leftover salad in an airtight container. Cucumbers will not be as crunchy but the overall salad will be fine for up to 2-3 days.
Keywords: easy salad, summer, tomato cucumber salad