Quinoa tabbouleh salad with spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, and parsley.
- 1 cup dry quinoa, cooked per box directions, and cooled
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 English cucumber, diced, about 2 cups
- 1 large tomato or 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Add to the salad and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes up to overnight. Before serving, taste the salad for salt and acidity.
- Quinoa: Cool quinoa until warm or room temperature before tossing with the dressing, otherwise, it will soak up too much of the dressing. Quinoa can be cooked the night before.
Keywords: easy salad, quinoa salad, healthy