Stuffed portobello mushrooms with chicken, corn, and plenty of cheese. These are SO easy to put together with either leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Jarlsberg cheese, shredded + divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- To serve: cilantro, avocado, sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and use a spoon to scrape out the gills. Arrange mushroom caps on a baking sheet stem side up.
- Rub the entire mushroom cap with olive oil and season the inside with salt and pepper. Bake 15-20 minutes or until tender. If any moisture collects in the mushroom caps, carefully blot it with few sheets of paper towels or drain it.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Combine the chicken, corn, tomatoes, onions, 1 cup of Jarlsberg cheese, feta cheese, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon generous amount of chicken mixture into the mushroom caps, top with remaining shredded Jarlsberg cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with cilantro, avocado, and sour cream.
Keywords: easy, summer, rotisserie chicken, stuffed