Quick strawberry coconut chia pudding to enjoy for breakfast, snack, or dessert. No cooking, no fuss, just fresh strawberries, toasted coconut, and creamy pudding.
- 3/4 cup milk (I used whole milk)
- 1 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2–4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 6 oz. fresh strawberries
- Toasted coconut chips
- Optional toppings: chopped fresh strawberries, chia seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and chia seeds just until blended.
- In a food processor or blender process the strawberries until pureed. Add the puree to the chia mixture and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, spoon the pudding into 4 bowls and top with coconut chips.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 14.1 g
- Sodium: 56 mg
- Fat: 12.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.8 g
- Protein: 13.3 g
- Cholesterol: 16.2 mg
Keywords: on the go, easy, no cook