Strawberry avocado spinach salad with sweet and tart poppyseed dressing. It’s the perfect salad for summer!
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered or thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 Tbsp. sliced roasted almonds, or more to taste
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- To a large salad bowl add spinach. Layer the strawberries, avocado, red onions, and almonds.
- Spoon dressing over the salad. Serve immediately.
Keywords: easy, summer, fresh, in season