Light spring chicken salad that is all about crisp vegetables and refreshing zesty vinaigrette. It’s made with shredded cooked chicken, cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, and fresh herbs.
- 3–4 mini cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 8–10 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 5–6 Campari tomatoes, quartered*
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- In a salad bowl, combine the cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and chicken. You can also add the tomatoes at the end if you want them to hold their shape better, especially if using campari tomatoes (they’re super juicy and delicate).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
*handful of cherry or grape tomatoes can be substituted
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 80.7 mg
- Fat: 26.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.9 g
- Protein: 20.7 g
- Cholesterol: 52.5 mg
Keywords: picnic, lunch, on the go, chicken sandwich