- 1 sheet of puff pastry (I used Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets from 17.3 oz/1.1 lbs. pkg. which has two sheets but I only used one), thawed out overnight in refrigerator
- 1 1/2 firm-ripe avocados, cubed 1/2 inch
- 2 med. tomatoes, seeded, cored and diced 1/2 inch
- 1/2 med. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Italian Five Cheese blend
- 3 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 green onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until throughly mixed.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until throughly mixed. You may need to stop the food processor and scrape the sides to blend all ingredients well.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Roll out puff pastry on a floured surface 1/4″ thick (it does not have to be perfectly round). Pierce the puff pasty with a fork to prevent bubbling and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the pizza pesto evenly over the puff pasty and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden crisp around the edges.
- Remove the puff pasty from the oven and place the prepared tomatoes, red onions, and avocado on top.
- Drizzle with Avocado Sauce as much or as little as you like and enjoy!
The ingredients listed are for one pizza, except for Pizza Pesto and Avocado Sauce, which yields enough for a second pizza. Double up the pizza topping ingredients to make a second pizza and use the second sheet of puff pasty.