- 1 lbs. (51-60) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced, separated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 red chili pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, juice of 1/2 lime, garlic, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, red pepper, and salt. Pour the marinade into a large ziploc bag; add shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill on medium-high heat, add the shrimp to a grilling basket and grill 4-5 minutes or until opaque, stirring frequently; set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, cucumber, avocado, chili pepper, red onion, cilantro and shrimp. Drizzle with the remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil and juice of 1/2 lime. Mix gently and chill in the refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes.