Delicious salad made in minutes with canned salmon, eggs, crunchy veggies, plenty of fresh herbs, and healthy greek yogurt. Serve it over crostini or baby romaine for a lighter meal!
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) boneless, skinless wild salmon, drained*
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled + chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt (I used full fat)
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2–3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium lemon, zested
- salt and pepper
- tabasco sauce, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients together and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add tabasco sauce to taste, if desired.
- Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator up to 1 day. Give a good stir before serving.
- This salad is delicious over crostini or over baby romaine leaves. You can also serve it as a sandwich or with crackers as a snack.
*pink or red salmon is okay to use
Keywords: seafood, Easter, leftovers