A delicious salad made in minutes with canned salmon, eggs, crunchy veggies, and plenty of fresh herbs. Serve it over crostini or baby romaine.
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) boneless, skinless wild salmon, drained
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled + chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup English cucumber or dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, whole milk or 2%
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Zest 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste, optional
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, eggs, sweet onions, cucumbers, green onions, and dill. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, paprika, lemon juice, and zest. Add to the salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and gently toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Taste for salt and acidity before serving.
- Salmon: Canned pink or red salmon can be used.
- Serving Suggestions: See post for serving suggestions.
- Leftovers: Keep in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 188.1 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2 g
- Protein: 22 g
- Cholesterol: 215.5 mg
Keywords: seafood, Easter, leftovers,