Roasted broccoli with crispy bacon bits, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese. This is a great side dish to add to your weekly rotation!
- 24 oz. fresh broccoli florets
- 3 strips bacon, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Zest 1 lemon and juice half lemon
- 2–3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, toss the broccoli florets, bacon, and pine nuts with olive oil. Arrange in an even layer across the pan, then sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the broccoli is tender and bacon is crisp.
- Remove the pan from the oven and toss in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese. Taste for salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Keywords: easy roasted vegetables, easy broccoli, sheet pan vegetables