Pineapple salsa with creamy avocado, beans, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. It’s the most delicious combo of sweet and spicy.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh diced pineapple
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, black beans, avocado, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Taste for salt and acidity before serving. Salsa is best served the same day.
- Spiciness: This salsa is mild so feel free to add more jalapeno for extra heat.
Keywords: fresh, summer, easy