Pineapple salsa with creamy avocado, beans, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. It’s the most delicious combo of sweet and spicy.
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- salt to taste
- tortilla chips to serve
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, pineapple, avocado, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
*this salsa is mild so feel free to add more jalapeno for some heat
Keywords: fresh, summer, easy