- 1 cup roasted and unsalted whole almonds
- 7–8 oz. good quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- creamy peanut butter*
- coarse sea salt
- Line several large baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- Create small clusters out of the almonds on the lined baking sheet. I used about 4 almonds per cluster.
- Top each cluster with a small dollop (about 1/2 teaspoon) of peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave until smooth.
- Spoon the melted chocolate over each cluster covering the nuts and peanut butter. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and place the baking sheets in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set, anywhere from 10-20 or so minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
*Peanut butter should be soft but not runny where it easily slides off a spoon. If need to, use a microwave to soften.