Simple, fresh, and healthy one-pot creamy pesto zoodles with shrimp. Made with delicious homemade basil pesto, cream, shrimp, and tender-crisp zucchini noodles. It’s the ultimate meal to add to your weekly rotation!
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. (31-40) large shrimp, peeled + deveined
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 large zucchini, spiralized, about 24 ounces
- Fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper, and add to the pan. Cook for about 2-3 minutes total (stirring a couple times) or just until the shrimp begins to turn light pink. Remove from the pan.
- Whisk in the flour, then add the pesto and cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Add zucchini noodles and continue cooking for additional 3 minutes or until the noodles are almost tender crisp. Cook time will depend on the thickness of the noodles. Stir in the shrimp and cook until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 407.9 mg
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Protein: 25.6 g
- Cholesterol: 209 mg
Keywords: easy shrimp and zoodles, low carb, healthy