- 1 lbs. (31-40) large shrimp, peeled + deveined
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 large zucchini, spiralized
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium/high heat.
- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper, and add to the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes (stirring couple times) or just until the shrimp begins to turn light pink.
- Reduce heat to medium and whisk in the flour, then add the pesto and cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Add zucchini noodles and continue cooking for additional 4-5 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through and noodles are tender crisp.
- Remove from the heat, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.