- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli brand)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- cooking spray
- In a small saucepan, melt almond butter, honey, and butter over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients, mixing until the chocolate melts.
- Line 8X8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving extra parchment on the sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Use the parchment to remove the chocolate from the pan. Cut into squares and serve.