Quick and easy Mediterranean flatbread topped with artichokes, tomatoes, olives, prosciutto, and basil. This flatbread is perfect for a crowd or as a light meal.
- 1 (12 oz.) jar quartered marinated artichokes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, drained, julienned
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced prosciutto
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil, plus extra for garnish
- 2 (8-inch) round flatbreads, such as naan
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, grape tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, prosciutto, and basil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the artichoke mixture and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate while preparing the naan bread.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the naan bread on a baking sheet and toast for 7-10 minutes or until the bottom and edges are golden crisp.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture over each toasted naan bread. Slice and serve immediately.
Keywords: light lunch, pizza, easy,