Making roasted Brussel sprouts just got a whole lot easier. With only 5-simple ingredients these maple roasted Brussel sprouts will become a regular side dish.
- 2 lbs. Brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. fresh snipped thyme
- Zest 1 large lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. I recommend a full sheet pan for this recipe or two half sheet pans.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, butter, and thyme. Pour over the Brussel sprouts. Season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread the Brussel sprouts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender and deeply golden on the edges. Halfway through roasting, toss the sprouts around with a pair of tongs to promote even browning.
- Add lemon zest and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.
- Leftovers: Leftovers will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Keywords: easy, fall, thanksgiving