Mango guacamole with creamy avocado and sweet mango chunks for a sweet and savory flavor.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 ripe mango, peeled and finely chopped, about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until semi-chunky.
- Stir in mango, onions, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate covered with plastic wrap so that no air touches the guacamole. Before serving, taste and add more salt and lime juice if needed.
Keywords: guacamole, summer appetizer, easy