Incredibly fresh and loaded with spring vegetables, this Israeli couscous salad with marinated artichokes is the perfect salad for spring.
- 1 cup uncooked Israeli couscous
- 3 mini cucumbers or 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6–8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 – 12 oz.) jar quartered marinated artichokes, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced or pressed
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Cook couscous according to package directions. Fluff lightly with a fork and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Add cucumbers, radishes, artichokes, and herbs to the warm couscous.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly to combine. Taste for salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes before serving.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Israeli couscous also goes by pearl couscous or Jerusalem couscous
- Toss the salad while the couscous is still warm. It soaks up the flavors so much better when warm.
- This salad is best served the same day. Leftovers refrigerate well, however, the veggies tend to get soft the longer the salad sits.
Keywords: side, vegetables, spring, easy, Easter