This grilled orange chicken is juicy and tender after being marinated in a simple yet flavorful orange marinade. It’s a family favorite that never disappoints.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
- 1 cup orange juice, pulp free
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- couple dashes of hot pepper sauce
- For the marinade: In a medium bowl, whisk orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, paprika, and hot pepper sauce. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and marinate at least 4 hours up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- To cook the chicken: pre-heat the grill on medium-high heat. Add chicken and grill until cooked through, about 12-15 minutes. Discard the marinade.
- Let chicken rest 5-7 minutes before serving.
add additional time for chicken to marinate
Keywords: grilling, easy, healthier