Grilled chicken tenders marinated in olive oil, garlic, spices, and lemon juice, then grilled until juicy tender.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tsp. honey
1/4 tsp. red chili flakes
1 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs. chicken tenders
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, honey, red chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken tenders and toss to evenly coat. Let the chicken marinate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat an outdoor gas grill on medium-high heat. Clean and oil the grill grates.
- Place the chicken in a single layer on the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and internal temperature registers at 165 F. Cook time will vary with the size and thickness of the tenders. I used larger size tenders.
- Remove the tenders to a plate, cover with foil, and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Dried Parsley: Dried oregano or Italian seasoning also works great instead of parsley.
- Stovetop Instructions: Use a heavy-bottom grill pan, such as cast-iron, and heat it over medium high heat. Brush the pan with avocado oil or other high-heat oil. Add tenders to the pan in a single layer, and cook as directed, 3-4 minutes per side.
Keywords: easy grilled chicken, kid friendly, summer