Greek yogurt caesar dressing with fresh lemon juice, creamy Greek yogurt, and Parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, whole milk or 2%
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. anchovy paste or 4 canned anchovies
- 1–2 garlic cloves, for more garlic taste use 2
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Add all ingredients into a bowl of a food-processor and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Thin out by a teaspoon of milk if it’s too thick.
- The dressing tastes the best after it’s been chilled in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Makes 3/4 cup of dressing.
- The dressing will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days. Stir before serving. If it’s too thick, thin out with little milk.
Keywords: healthy, salad dressing, vinaigrette