- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. oregano (dry leaves)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 6 cups romaine, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced (you can add more if you like the taste)
- 1/3 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup (about 1 slice –1/4 inch-thick) genoa salami, halved and sliced 1/4-inch strips
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives,pitted
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients until combined. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- In a large bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and mix until combined. Adjust salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy!