Light and airy gluten free cheese bread with chewy texture and the perfect hint of cheese. This Brazilian cheese bread recipe is insanely addicting and quick to make!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a blender, pulse all of the ingredients together until combined. Make sure to scrape down the sides.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling all the way to the top.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and let cool for few minutes before removing from the pan. These are best enjoyed immediately.
- I love to add 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to the batter. It adds subtle yet delicious garlicky taste.
- Use low-medium speed settings when blending the batter. It’s very easy to overmix the batter on high speed.
- Recipe adapted from Bob’s Red Mill.
Keywords: easy, authentic, Brazilian, quick, healthy