Summer sweet corn paired with juicy cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, and feta is the ultimate side dish. Fresh, easy, and feeds a crowd in no time!
- 5 ears of corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 pint sweet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced (1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove, pressed
- salt and black pepper
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add corn and boil for 3 minutes. Remove corn to a plate and cool just enough to handle. When the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob, cutting close to the cob, and place them in a large bowl. You should have approximately 4 cups of corn.
- Add the tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and feta to the corn.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, and garlic. Pour over the salad and toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and chill for 15-30 minutes before serving.
Keywords: summer, fresh, easy, bbq